I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Ah, Leave it to the Kids!!!

 Teacher:    How old is your Father?
Kid:    He is 6 years old
Teacher:   How is this possible??     
Kid:   He became a Father only when I was born.
Logic!!!  Children are quick and always speak their minds!!!

Teacher:   Maria, go to the map and find North America.
Maria:   Here it is.
Teacher:   Correct. Now, Class, who discovered America?
Class:    Maria!

Teacher:    Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?
Glenn:  K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
Teacher:  No, that's wrong.
Glenn:  Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
(I love this child!!)

Teacher:  Donald,  what is the chemical formula for water?
Donald.  H I J K L M N O.
Teacher:  What are you talking about???
Donald:  Yesterday you said it's H to O.

Teacher:  Clyde, your compossition on "My Dog" is exactly the 
same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
Clyde:  No, sir, it's the same dog.
I think I'll adopt this one!!!

Teacher:  Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Harold:  A teacher.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love it! h to o cracked me up!

Lowell said...

What a great selection of funnies! Thanks for sharing and I hope this is a wonderful day in every way for you!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
hehehe , out of the mouths of babes, eh?! YAM xx

George said...

Love each of them. I hope you have a very happy and healthy 2016.

EG CameraGirl said...

Ah, to think like a child! These are great, Sylvia!

Michelle said...

lol! Have a happy new year!

Jo said...

Children's quotes are always priceless,Sylvia. Have a great day. Jo

Ostensible Truth said...

haha, a great collection. Kids are so very literal

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time